We, Learning Habitat Kindergarten & Bilingual Nursery (“LHK”), respect the privacy rights of our visitors, our students and their parents/legal guardians (collectively, “Data Subjects”). We are committed to protecting the Personal Data (as defined below) by complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the “Ordinance”) with respect to the management of Personal Data.
- for operation, protection, enhancement, improvement and optimization of the services of LHK (including but not limited to, provision of classes, courses and products by us);
- for daily operations of LHK (e.g. to process application forms, to maintain contact lists for communication, to organise events and activities);
- for internal control and administration purposes relating to the general operations of LHK;
- for security purposes (e.g. for identity verifications and record keepings);
- for statistical and research purposes (e.g. to analyse and compile statistics data);
- for compliance with legal obligations of LHK, for resolving legal disputes or otherwise for enforcement and protection of our legal rights;
- subject to the prior consent of our Data Subjects and compliance of the Ordinance, for provision of promotion and/or marketing information (e.g. new courses and products provided by us or other third parties); and
- for any other purposes relating directly to any of the aforementioned purposes.
- We provide Data Subjects with the right (i) to unsubscribe from all marketing communications; and/or (ii) to make a request for removal of their Personal Data from our storage by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- We will take practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data are accurate, but it shall be the responsibility of each Data Subject to keep his/her Personal Data updated. We will take practicable steps to safeguard Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use.
- In accordance with the Ordinance, the Data Subject (and/or his/her Relevant Persons (as applicable)) has a right to access, correct and update his/her Personal Data. Request for access and correction of Personal Data should be addressed in writing and sent to our Data Privacy Officer by post to: Shop No. 1, 5/F., Hampton Loft, 11 Hoi Fan Road, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to: email@example.com. In order to protect the Personal Data, we will require all Data Subjects (and/or their Relevant Persons (as applicable)) to prove their identities in relation to their requests to access and/or correct their Personal Data. A reasonable administration fee may be charged for any such access.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than Personal Data) posted or otherwise submitted to the site by Data Subjects will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company, for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet customer needs.